IMPLEMENTATION OF STANDARDS
BULGARIAN FINANCIAL GROUP OFFERS DEVELOPMENT, IMPLEMENTATION AND SUPPORT OF SYSTEMS FOR MANAGEMENT UNDER THE INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS IN FOLLOWING AREAS:
– ISO 9001 – quality management ,
– ISO 16949 – automotive industry;
– ISO 13485 – medical devices;
– ISO 15189 – medical laboratories;
– ISO 20000-1 –management of services;
– ISO 22716 – cosmetic products;
– ISO 15038 – translation services ;
– TL 9000 – telecommunications services.
– EMAS – eco-management and audit;
– ISO 14001 – environmental management ;
– ISO 50001 – energy management.
– BS OHSAS 18001 – management of health and safety at work;;
– HACCP – food safety;
– ISO 22000 – food products safety;
– FSSC 22000 – food safety for the producers of food products;
– GLOBAL GAP –production of agricultural products;
– IFS – food safety for own trademarks;
– BRC – safety of food and non-food products.
– ISO 27001 – information security management;
– ISO 28000 – management of the security in the supply chain
– ISO 31000 – risk management;
– ISO 22301 – management of the business continuity.
STANDARDS FOR SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY:
– SA 8000 / ISO 26000 – management of the social responsibility.
– SFUK –systems for financial management and control of public administrations.
WE OFFER YOU:
Diagnostic Audit – establishing the current state of the processes in the firms and juxtaposition with the requirements of the standard.
Planning the system of management – setting time limits and people responsible for development, implementation and the checking of the system.
Developing the system of management – developing manuals, procedures, instructions, etc.
Education of employees and workers from the organization about the requirements of the standard and the applying of the elaborated system.
Implementation of the system into the organization.
Conducting an internal audit in the system – verifying for the fulfillment of requirements of the standard and documentation of the system in the organization.
Conducting review of the system for management from the governing body – analysis of the information for the functioning of the system and taking decisions for her improvement.
Assistance with conducting a certification audit – performed from an independent certification body, who owes internationally recognized accreditation.